ADESA LIVEBLOCK KEEPS GETTING BETTER
- Join a sale faster
- Enjoy new features for multiple dealership bidding:
- Bid for multiple dealerships at the same time
- Easily see bidding permissions for all your dealerships
JULY SITE ENHANCEMENTS—EFFECTIVE JULY 27, 2014
New features for July
ENHANCEMENTS FOR BOTH BUYERS AND SELLERS
- INTRODUCING AUTOGRADE FOR AT-AUCTION INVENTORY — Users will see an objective grade assigned to auction-inspected vehicles.
ENHANCEMENTS FOR BUYERS
- STICKY HEADER ADDED TO VEHICLE DETAILS PAGE — As users are reviewing information on a particular vehicle, the pertinent information such as VIN, make, model, year and CR will remain on the top of the screen as users scroll down.
- BACK-TO-TOP BUTTON ADDED TO SEARCH RESULTS PAGE — As users are searching vehicles, it is easy to scroll back to the top of the page.
- NEW QUICK SEARCH OPTION FOR OFF-SITE OFF-LEASE INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SIDE NAVIGATION OF THE HOME PAGE — With one quick click from the home page, users can access off-lease vehicles very easily.
- NAVIGATION OF THE HOME PAGE — With one quick click from the home page, users can access off-lease vehicles very easily.
- NEW TICKER HIGHLIGHTING SPECIALS ADDED TO THE HOME PAGE — Users can quickly view current promotions from the scrolling ticker on the home page. Then access applicable promotional inventory with one quick click.
- SPECIALS ADDED TO THE SEARCH RESULTS PAGE — Users can quickly view current promotions as they are searching vehicles.
- ENHANCED FEATURES ADDED TO THE CONDITION REPORT PDF — Users have the ability to see captions on photos for more complete descriptions. A subjective grade has also been added.
- ENHANCEMENTS ADDED TO VEHICLE LISTING CATEGORIES — There are two vehicle listing categories available for a single vehicle, based on auction channels: Standard and Enhanced
ENHANCEMENTS FOR SELLERS
Click here to learn more about this release
- ADDED NOTIFICATION WHEN SESSION IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE — In the header, top right, users will see the time countdown when their session will expire. Users will also be notified when they have been logged out.
- ENHANCEMENTS ADDED TO VEHICLE HISTORY SCREEN — Details such as sale iteration, VIN and VIN-level audit details have been added.
- SOLD PANEL ENHANCEMENTS — More detailed information has been added to both the display and excel report that includes page views, image views, unique dealer views, bids, purchasing location & vehicle location (Province for .CA)
May Site Enhancements Guide
March Site Enhancements Guide
December Site Enhancements Guide
October Site Enhancements Guide